I don't like LLMs
I have a lot of mixed feelings about AI and LLM technology. I’m fascinated by its effect on our profession, excited by the potential gains in productivity - and thus the products we could rapidly build. On the other…
Daily edition · Architecture
TILens turns technical updates into a focused daily brief: official releases, trusted reporting, and practitioner analysis, deduplicated and organized by topic.
4 articles · 4 sources ·
Top topics: Architecture · AI
I have a lot of mixed feelings about AI and LLM technology. I’m fascinated by its effect on our profession, excited by the potential gains in productivity - and thus the products we could rapidly build. On the other…
#178: Relational, document, key-value, and 13 others.
In this article, we will look at how migrations work at scale and the key strategies that can help make it as efficient as possible.
OpenAI has classified GPT-6 Astra at the Critical cybersecurity threshold under its Preparedness Framework, a first. In expert-led testing the model found previously unknown vulnerabilities in a browser and an OS kernel…