TILens turns technical updates into a focused daily brief: official releases,
trusted reporting, and practitioner analysis, deduplicated and organized by topic.
Here's a neat thing I had ChatGPT Work with GPT-6 Astra (Max) do this morning: I live at <my address>. Figure out 5K and 10K running routes from me that loop from my house. Use OSM data. It worked for 27 minutes and…
I've been writing a simple shutdown utility in Rust to gracefully close all open apps before running a final command and exiting: https://github.com/dastarruer/gtkshutdown. This final command is provided by the user.…
California Brown Pelican, in San Mateo County, CA, US The Pacifica Pier shut down at the start of June after a crack in the concrete walkway made access to the pier unsafe. It has since been entirely taken over by…
Currently there's some workarounds to deal with multiple error types other than creating a sum type, like dyn or anyhow. The idea here is to make the compiler generate this sum type and allow transparent construction…
For a while, I must admit, it looked as if software developer roles like mine were done for. How could we fight against tireless robots? But our industry is slowly realizing that making truly cutting-edge software still…
I've been trying to compile V8 to WASM, including a patch that provides binary I/O capabilities. So far I've been using the free Google Gemini on the Web to try to get the correct formula. 61 attempts so far. Build V8…
Hello , I'm trying to understand the new precise capture syntax. To my understanding it has been introduced to opt-out of the new all parameter capture behaviour - the new default with Edition 2024. When playing around…
OpenAI agents carried out an undisclosed attack on RubyGems is a new bombshell report from Spencer Kitts, Thomas Larsen, and Sydney Von Arx - three of the four authors of the report on the agent attack on disused wikis…
Originally published on NextFuture Thêm tính năng AI vào app mobile lâu nay đồng nghĩa với việc gửi text của người dùng lên server: chọn nhà cung cấp, tìm chỗ giấu API key không nằm trong bundle, và chấp nhận một hoá…
Originally published on NextFuture Bạn bật prompt caching cho một agent loop để cắt chi phí input, vì trong một tool loop thì input token là gần như toàn bộ hoá đơn. Một thời gian sau bill tăng chứ không giảm, trong khi…
Syndicated from the original on lkforge.com. The live engine is at lkforge.com/games/go; the full harness is in this gist. My browser Go engine uses Monte Carlo Tree Search: to pick a move it plays out thousands of fast…
Zeus Crypto Recovery Services specializes in recovering lost or stolen cryptocurrency using advanced blockchain analysis and wallet restoration techniques. Blockchain Analysis and Tracing: Zeus uses AI-powered analytics…
Most ReDoS linters tell you a regex is "possibly vulnerable" and leave you to figure out whether they're right. I got tired of that, so I built a tool that proves it: for every pattern it flags, it generates the exact…
Authorship: this article and the linked toolkit were prepared by Codex on behalf of the account owner. The examples use synthetic data. The execution results below come from actual local runs, not customer deployments.…
If you've ever tried to get a file from a Windows laptop to an iPhone, or from Android to a Mac, you already know the pain. AirDrop only talks to other Apple devices. Bluetooth pairing is slow and unreliable for…
🐞 BeeLadybug (v2.4.0) — Visual Debugging & System Monitoring Following up on my previous post about BeeLadybug, I wanted to map out its internal architecture for this week's CodePen Challenge using a clean Mermaid…
The XRP Ledger currently has 20,374 issued tokens, and 1,207 of them traded in the last 24 hours. Getting at that data usually means running your own rippled node or stitching together several exchange APIs. There is a…
If you have spent any time building production applications with Large Language Models, you have likely hit the reliability wall. You prompt an LLM, tweak your system instructions, and carefully curate your few-shot…
Hey! I compiled a list of developer events in Europe and online for these next two months of September-October. Key themes stay the same AI, automation and platform/internet context optimization but some innovations…
Every frontend developer has experienced this sequence: You start building an interactive web application. The backend is not yet ready, so you connect to a popular free mock API like JSONPlaceholder or a local static…