.blend URL Viewer
Tool: .blend URL Viewer I'm continuing to have a lot of fun with GPT-6 Astra and Blender (see my TIL). As a big fan of the Imperial Fabergé Easter eggs, I've always thought it would be fun to make some new ones that…
Daily edition · Frameworks
TILens turns technical updates into a focused daily brief: official releases, trusted reporting, and practitioner analysis, deduplicated and organized by topic.
11 articles · 5 sources ·
Top topics: JavaScript · React · Python
Tool: .blend URL Viewer I'm continuing to have a lot of fun with GPT-6 Astra and Blender (see my TIL). As a big fan of the Imperial Fabergé Easter eggs, I've always thought it would be fun to make some new ones that…
I wrote recently about how the collection of good, fruitful open problems is now being mined in a non-renewable fashion, leading to the potential scenario of these problems becoming scarce. [...] We have now seen that…
Juggling client contracts and building full-stack applications means spinning up new backends constantly. But manually wiring up Express routers, configuring JWT authentication, and setting up Zod validation for every…
If you keep shared, mutable state in an RxJS BehaviorSubject — a WebSocket connection status, a design-system theme, a cache shared between routed pages — you eventually need to read that state from a React component…
I’m working on a small AI project that’s somewhat similar in spirit to Grok Bot. One of the first things I needed was a character/avatar, so I started there. After spending more time on the avatar than I expected, I…
I've been quietly building Antigravity Tools — a collection of 59 free, browser-based developer utilities — and today I'm sharing everything I built and learned. Why vanilla JS? No React, no build step. The main…
Most chat widget guides assume you're using a specific framework. But the actual pattern underneath almost every widget is a few lines of plain JavaScript, placed right before : html (function(w,d){ var s =…
Contents The Problem Architecture Overview The Types & Interface Tab Identity & State Ref The BroadcastChannel Listener The Synchronized Mutation Function Lock Coordination & Broadcasting Graceful Degradation Key…
React 19.3 adds new features like View Transitions, Fragment Refs, browser(), Trusted Types, and more.
Part of the Nifty Django features series: Django’s Q() objects allow you to some fancy filtering!
This came out of a coaching project: a FastAPI service backing a geotechnical database. We use Azure Entra ID for authentication, but we needed role-based access control (RBAC) granularly per endpoint and across…