TILens turns technical updates into a focused daily brief: official releases,
trusted reporting, and practitioner analysis, deduplicated and organized by topic.
Short answer: production JavaScript errors remain trackable after minification, but a notification release is not safe to diagnose or roll back from bundled stack positions alone; require a matching source map and an…
Originally published on NextFuture System prompt của bạn phình ra từng tuần, và mỗi lần sửa một failure mode thì mọc ra một cái khác. Có người trong team bắt đầu nói tới chuyện fine-tune, và không ai chắc đó là bước…
Originally published on NextFuture Hóa đơn API tháng này gấp ba lần tháng trước, nhưng số request gần như không đổi. Bạn mở dashboard hạ tầng: CPU 12%, queue rỗng, không lỗi nào — mọi thứ trông bình thường. Có hai chỗ…
Asynchronous JavaScript is one of the most important concepts to understand when building modern web applications. At first, asynchronous code is often written using callbacks. But when multiple asynchronous operations…
Top 4 Sites for Buying Verified PayPal Accounts in the US: What You Should Know **If you are feeling any problems and knowing more about us then Contact us by Email, Telegram, or WhatsApp. ✅✅➤Email:…
Why I built this Every GST calculator I found online does one thing: base price → GST amount. Real invoicing isn't that simple — you need to go the other direction (extract GST from an inclusive price),…
Buy USA PayPal Accounts If you are feeling any problems and knowing more about us then Contact us by Email, Telegram, or WhatsApp. ✅✅➤Email: infobuypvausa@gmail.com ✅✅➤WhatsApp: +1 (276) 301-6563 ✅✅➤Telegram: @buypvausa…
There are 20,367 tokens issued on the XRP Ledger and only 1,771 of them traded today. A screener is how you tell those two groups apart. Here is a complete one. No dependencies, runs on any Node 18+. The whole thing…
We’ve all been there. You build a sleek, production-ready Generative AI application. You prompt your Large Language Model (LLM) with careful system instructions, hook it up to a vector database, and deploy it to…
“Best crypto payment gateway” lists are usually affiliate tables. Here is a buyer checklist that does not care who paid for a badge. Decide the job Checkout: hosted button, low AOV, you need conversion. Custody is…
Autonomous AI agents need clean web data, but micro-subscriptions and API key signups create friction. To solve this, I built and deployed x402 Web Scraper API—a pay-per-request web scraping service gated by HTTP 402…
Introduction In JavaScript, scope means the area where a variable can be accessed. There are different types of scope in JavaScript. One important concept is Lexical Scope. Lexical Scope means that the accessibility of…
I Built a Free JSON Formatter (Because Postman's Web UI is Clunky) I was debugging a tricky API response late one evening. The JSON was a single unbroken line of 800 characters. I needed to read it. So I opened Postman.…
I Built a Free Multi-Platform Social Media Scheduler (Because Hootsuite Charges $149/Year) Try it free: https://tools.jackgreen.top/app-f7bbf4b92f36/ I was managing social media for a small business and needed a…
I Built a Free Markdown to HTML Converter (Because Dillinger Stores Your Content on Their Servers) Try it free: https://tools.jackgreen.top/app-884065ab2700/ I was writing documentation in Markdown and needed to convert…
I Built a Free Barcode Generator (Because Avery Charges $60/Year) Last year I was helping a friend list products on Etsy. She needed barcodes for her handmade candles — 12 UPC codes, one for each scent. She signed up…
Hey DEV community! 👋 When distributing video content globally, providing highly compatible caption files is an essential step to ensure broad audience engagement. While the ASS (Advanced SubStation Alpha) format offers…
Callback functions and closures are important concepts in JavaScript. They become especially useful when working with asynchronous operations such as setTimeout(). In this blog, we will understand Callback Functions,…
1.Named Function: A function is created using the function keyword with a name. Syntax: function functionName() { // code } Example: // Named Function function addition(a,b,c) { console.log(a+b+c); } addition(40,20,40);…
A single visible symptom led to many defects, half unrelated to it but all tied to one invariant about async TID processing. Debugging is invariant discovery. One visible symptom opened the session. By the end of it the…