llm 0.35
Release: llm 0.35 New OpenAI model: gpt-6-astra for GPT-6 Astra. Tags: openai, llm, gpt-6-astra
Daily edition · Python
TILens turns technical updates into a focused daily brief: official releases, trusted reporting, and practitioner analysis, deduplicated and organized by topic.
11 articles · 5 sources · 2 papers ·
Release: llm 0.35 New OpenAI model: gpt-6-astra for GPT-6 Astra. Tags: openai, llm, gpt-6-astra
Creepy crawlies Konstantin Ryabitsev discusses how bad the "background radiation" of abusive crawlers has become from the perspective of git.kernel.org, the official Git repository for the Linux kernel: TL;DR: we spend…
The strongest argument I see for continuing to train much smarter models quickly is the need to build defensive systems against the dangers posed by other AI. [...] We will need powerful, aligned AI for defense; to…
Tool: Video compressor I recorded a short demo video of my Equal Earth animation on my phone and wanted to publish an optimized version of that video (using FFMPEG) on my blog, so I had Claude Fable 5.1 in Claude Code…
Tool: Mercator ↔ Equal Earth I got curious about the Equal Earth map projection that was recently voted on at the UN so I had GPT-6 Astra (medium) in ChatGPT Work build me this animated transition between Mercator and…
I saved my day with a mere $52 bill. But you don't have to repeat my mistake. The post I Vibe-Coded an App in Just Two Hours (And Regretted It the Next Day) appeared first on Towards Data Science.
PEP 828 brings yield from to async generators, Python 3.15 freezes its ABI, and four AI libraries ship breaking releases in ten days.
How to catch a payload that looks correct but isn't, using a watchdog pattern with working Python. The post Why Most Multi-Agent Systems Fail Even When Evaluation Passes appeared first on Towards Data Science.
so, i have some ideas for py 3.16 1: goto / gotoif / label goto is pretty important and it was a primary keyword in early languages in many contexts goto is needed and without it python programmers either resort to…
I’m more and more convinced that all of AI engineering is Neijuan (内卷, meaning curl inwards). In China it describes a system that demands ever more effort and competition without improving output. The way in which it…
There are plenty of habit trackers, but I wanted to build mine with constraints, a calendar view and habit streaks. So I built commitgraph: a small Django + HTMX app. Here are five Python design and testing patterns…