TILens turns technical updates into a focused daily brief: official releases,
trusted reporting, and practitioner analysis, deduplicated and organized by topic.
Every "free" PDF merger you've used probably works the same way under the hood: you drop a file in, it gets uploaded to a server, something on the backend stitches your PDFs together, and the result gets sent back down…
🎮 Building a 3D Game in Limn Engine — Without a 3D Engine ⚠️ THIS IS AN EXPERIMENTAL APPROACH — USE WITH CAUTION Comment if error is found 📖 Introduction Limn Engine is a 2D game engine — it was built for 2D games. But…
Meta Description: Discover Yahoo account management strategies, email organization tips, privacy protection, security practices, recovery preparation, and professional Yahoo solutions with USA Digital Hub. 🌟💬 24/7…
I Built a Free Loyalty Punch Card Generator (Because Square Wants Your Money) Last month I was helping a friend set up her coffee shop. She wanted a simple punch card program — buy 9 coffees, get 1 free. The usual…
In freelance web development and client design work, scope creep rarely arrives as a single massive overhaul. It arrives quietly in Slack messages and email threads: "Can we quickly add a multi-step form instead of the…
🔧 Creating Extensions for Limn Engine — Make Game Development Better and Faster A Complete Guide to Extending Limn Engine with Custom Features 📖 Introduction Limn Engine is already powerful out of the box. But what if…
import { groupBy } from 'groupjs_by'; const byStatus = groupBy(orders, 'status') .sum('revenue', 'amount') .count('orders') .toArray(); bash npm install groupjs_by Every modern article tells you to use native…
Hey everyone! 👋 I'm a solo developer and I built a React SDK that makes it super easy to add AI chat to any app. What it does: Supports Claude, Gemini, and LLM7 in one package Beautiful, ready-to-use UI components…
I Built a Free PDF Merge/Split/Compress Tool (Because Smallpdf Charges for That) I needed to merge a few PDFs for work. You know the drill — open Smallpdf, upload the file, customize, download. Except I hit a wall. Two…
This is a submission for DEV's Summer Bug Smash: Clear the Lineup powered by Sentry. Project Overview HACKOPS is a local opportunity-production workspace. It keeps research, human approvals, tasks, generated artifacts,…
Remember when generating images with state-of-the-art models like Stable Diffusion or Flux meant spinning up an isolated Python cluster, wrapping it in a REST or gRPC facade, and managing hefty cloud infrastructure?…
Fulmine.js is a drop in replacement for Express 5 that runs on uWebSockets.js instead of node:http. You change one line, your middleware keeps working, and the routing gets between 2x and 20x faster. This post explains…
Meta Description: Discover a complete guide to Yahoo Accounts including security protection, privacy settings, recovery options, inbox management, account organization, and best practices for safe email use. 🌟💬 24/7…
What React.memo actually checks React.memo wraps a component so that, before re-rendering it, React does a shallow comparison of its new props against its previous props. If every prop is === to what it was last time,…
The Quest Begins (The "Why") Ever stared at a wall of .then() chains and felt like you were stuck in a never‑ending loading screen? I remember debugging a data‑fetching routine that looked like a spaghetti…
I needed to fix a typo on my resume last year — one line, wrong phone number — and it took longer than it should have because I refused to do the obvious thing: type "free pdf editor" into Google and use the first…
Every "free" PDF tool I've ever used works the same way: you upload your file to a server, a script on the other end does the actual work, and you download the result a few seconds later. That's fine until you remember…