TILens turns technical updates into a focused daily brief: official releases,
trusted reporting, and practitioner analysis, deduplicated and organized by topic.
Auto mode is now the default in Claude Code for Pro, Max, and Team plans Anthropic are really confident in Claude Code's auto mode, to the point that they are making it the default setting for new sessions in most…
My comment on Now we have a timeline of the OpenAI accidental attack against Hugging Face — Hacker News. I think one of the most interesting details here might be tucked away in that first bullet point: May 7: OpenAI…
Without further instructions, an agent writes web code from everything it saw during training: tutorials, framework docs, Stack Overflow answers, blog posts from 2014. The output mixes all of it. Restricting the…
Me, I try to get into the mindset of playing live music, not recording a studio album. Except when I’m writing a piece where I really want it to be an album. Those aren’t rare, per se, but they’re occasional. If I tried…