Skip to content
TILens What matters today in tech v0.3.0
Theme

Daily edition · AI

The daily ledger

TILens turns technical updates into a focused daily brief: official releases, trusted reporting, and practitioner analysis, deduplicated and organized by topic.

21 Jul 2026 edition

10 articles · 7 sources ·

Top topics: AI · AI Labs · Hugging Face

Java AI

Screaming Architecture with BCE / ECB

The structure of a system should reveal its purpose. Robert C. Martin coined the term Screaming Architecture for this idea roughly 15 years ago. In the first episode of my BCE screencast course, I put it to the test:…

Source: Adam Bien Blog
Architecture AI

Fragments: July 21

With this post, I’ll wrap up my notes from the second Future of Software Development Retreat. But before I do, I should note that the full Thoughtworks report on the retreat is now available. They have five headline…

Source: Martin Fowler Martin Fowler (martin@martinfowler.com)
Hugging Face AI

Local AI 201: Inference Engines, Hardware Stack

- Link to Introduction to Local AI (101) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wRcByxXkJCQ - ODS https://github.com/osmantic/ods - Inference Engines blog series http://thelocalaibook.osmantic.com/ Find our speakers below: -…

Source: Hugging Face Hugging Face