TILens turns technical updates into a focused daily brief: official releases,
trusted reporting, and practitioner analysis, deduplicated and organized by topic.
For years, "new model" meant "new chatbot." Lately a different kind has been showing up: models that don't write anything. They return a decision. 🎯 🧩 The category TypeSafe's Jev was the first I noticed. TypeSafe calls…
When building modern web applications that handle user-generated content—such as e-commerce platforms, social networks, or design tools—programmatic image processing is almost always a requirement. One of the most…
Math Questions Hub is a static Astro site with solvers for 14 math topics. There's no server, and every answer is calculated in the browser. This post covers the pattern the solvers follow, and what it does for testing…
Buy Naver Accounts 24 Hours Reply/Contact Telegram: @usadigitalhub Discord: usadigitalhub Telegram: @usadigitalhub Discord: usadigitalhub Telegram: @usadigitalhub Discord: usadigitalhub Are you looking to tap into the…
Middleware is one of the most important concepts in Node.js backend development, especially when building APIs with Express. It provides a structured way to handle authentication, validation, logging, error handling,…
I needed a passport photo and the photo counter wanted $17 for one picture. Printing it yourself on a 4 x 6 sheet is a familiar workaround, but you only find out the head is the wrong size when someone refuses the…
Pendahuluan: Duel Bahasa Pemrograman Sistem Perdebatan bahasa pemrograman terbaik untuk pengembangan sistem berlanjut. Rust dan C++ adalah kandidat utama, keduanya menawarkan kemampuan tingkat rendah esensial dengan…
If an LLM call can take 20 seconds or more, keep it out of your HTTP handler. Put the work on a BullMQ queue backed by Redis, return a job ID right away with a 202 Accepted, and let a separate worker make the slow call…
I'm building SPOE, an AI app builder. Every tool in this space says "you own your code". I wanted to be able to prove it, so every export SPOE produces is signed. This is how that works, in enough detail that you can…
React dashboard architecture: how I organize a real SaaS frontend I've inherited too many React frontends where fetch calls were scattered across components, tokens were read from localStorage in twelve places, and…
This project helped me practice JavaScript concepts and understand how to fetch product data from an API and display it dynamically on a webpage. 1. Fetching Product Data I used the JavaScript fetch() method to retrieve…