TILens turns technical updates into a focused daily brief: official releases,
trusted reporting, and practitioner analysis, deduplicated and organized by topic.
Introduction On the 24th of September, I participated in the 9th edition of DevTalks Cluj-Napoca, and since I had a really great time attending this conference, I decided to share what I learned from attending sessions…
On behalf of the Spring AI team and everyone who has contributed, I'm happy to announce that Spring AI 2.1.0-M1 has been released and is now available from Maven Central! Release notes | Upgrade notes | Reference…
On behalf of the team and everyone who has contributed, I'm happy to announce that Spring Boot 4.2.0-M2 has been released and is now available from Maven Central. This release includes 141 enhancements, documentation…
When you evaluate a system with a garbage collector and want to understand its tail latency, you often see SPECjbb2015 or DaCapo used. While both offer corrective measures for coordinated omission, only SPECjbb2015 can…
Large Language Models can take several seconds, or sometimes much longer, to produce a complete response. In a traditional blocking application, the caller waits until the entire response has been generated before…
Retrieval-Augmented Generation, commonly known as RAG, is one of the most useful patterns for building AI applications that need to answer questions using application-specific or private data. Instead of relying…