Skip to content
TILens What matters today in tech v0.3.0
Theme

Daily edition · Java

The daily ledger

TILens turns technical updates into a focused daily brief: official releases, trusted reporting, and practitioner analysis, deduplicated and organized by topic.

20 Sep 2026 edition

4 articles · 4 sources ·

Top topics: Java

Java

AI-assisted genealogy, a follow-up

I got a lot of feedback on my post AI-assisted genealogy, some good, some not so good. In any case, I felt the subject was interesting to a lot of people. Meanwhile, I continue working on my tree, and I have deepened my…

Source: A Java geek
Java

Java Weekly, Issue 664

A better spec-driven development and the brain as example architecture. The post Java Weekly, Issue 664 first appeared on Baeldung.

Source: Baeldung baeldung
Java

World geography gotchas

Years ago, a colleague of mine told me about two pockets of foreign land surrounded by Switzerland: Campione d'Italia and Büsingen am Hochrhein, respectively Italy and Germany. Both are enclaves of their respective…

Source: Foojay Today Nicolas Frankel