datasette-auth-github 1.0
Release: datasette-auth-github 1.0 I run this GitHub login plugin on the agent.datasette.io demo site and I noticed that my authenticated sessions weren't lasting very long. It turned out that the plugin was setting…
Daily edition · Python
TILens turns technical updates into a focused daily brief: official releases, trusted reporting, and practitioner analysis, deduplicated and organized by topic.
9 articles · 5 sources · 2 papers ·
Release: datasette-auth-github 1.0 I run this GitHub login plugin on the agent.datasette.io demo site and I noticed that my authenticated sessions weren't lasting very long. It turned out that the plugin was setting…
California Sea Lion, Brandt's Cormorant, in Pillar Point Harbor, CA, US I only noticed this after I had taken the photo: Morris the Northern Gannet is peeking out from behind the base of the sign. Tags: wildlife
Hi everyone, Building on Guido’s comments at the recent PyCon US Typing Summit regarding the evolution of type hints, I’d like to propose elevating structural typing to a first-class language feature by introducing…
Deduplicating a 10,000-row supplier list in Python, where the hard part is deciding what a similarity score of 91 means The post One Vendor, Four Spellings: How Deterministic Stages Beat Similarity Scores appeared first…
Calculate descriptive Python statistics and visualize your data using NumPy, SciPy, pandas, Matplotlib, and the built-in statistics library.
One near miss, four months of running agents, and the question almost nobody is asking: what are you supposed to do while the AI writes the code? The post AI Made Me 5x Faster. It Also Made Me 5x Worse at My Job.…
Check your understanding of descriptive statistics in Python, from means and spread to correlation, summaries, and plots that reveal your data.
Test your understanding of recursive thinking in Python, including base cases, recursive data structures, maintaining state, and caching results.
I keep hearing this a lot: the Python syntax I picked up in an afternoon, but shipping a real project meant learning ten more things. There is a stark difference between writing some code in Python vs building an app…