datasette-auth-github 1.0
Release: datasette-auth-github 1.0 I run this GitHub login plugin on the agent.datasette.io demo site and I noticed that my authenticated sessions weren't lasting very long. It turned out that the plugin was setting…
Daily edition · AI
TILens turns technical updates into a focused daily brief: official releases, trusted reporting, and practitioner analysis, deduplicated and organized by topic.
29 articles · 10 sources · 2 papers ·
Top topics: AI · General · AI Research
Release: datasette-auth-github 1.0 I run this GitHub login plugin on the agent.datasette.io demo site and I noticed that my authenticated sessions weren't lasting very long. It turned out that the plugin was setting…
California Sea Lion, Brandt's Cormorant, in Pillar Point Harbor, CA, US I only noticed this after I had taken the photo: Morris the Northern Gannet is peeking out from behind the base of the sign. Tags: wildlife
I've spent the last while building MCQplex, an exam-prep platform for Nepal's NEB curriculum. Along the way I built a few pieces of infrastructure that had nothing to do with exams specifically, so I pulled them out…
The architecture of enterprise knowledge graphs in multi-tenant environments requires a paradigm shift away from traditional, coarse-grained access control models. In classical relational databases or document stores,…
Google said Gemini had "acted appropriately" by ending each hack immediately.
Some time ago, I gave a machine learning model five columns from a public CDC dataset and asked it to predict a sixth column from the same file. The model scored an R² of 0.998, which is about as clos
Washington debated frontier-AI oversight as Anthropic opened controlled biology access, Figure tested Helix 2.5 across unseen homes, Goodfire found reward-hacking signals, and Crusoe raised $3.9B.
Deduplicating a 10,000-row supplier list in Python, where the hard part is deciding what a similarity score of 91 means The post One Vendor, Four Spellings: How Deterministic Stages Beat Similarity Scores appeared first…
One near miss, four months of running agents, and the question almost nobody is asking: what are you supposed to do while the AI writes the code? The post AI Made Me 5x Faster. It Also Made Me 5x Worse at My Job.…
#179: Part 6 - Generative AI Masterclass
Our five most-read stories this week covered code collaboration, a model router, a UI change, a benchmark, and a caching The post This week’s news from Zed, Anthropic, and OpenRouter shows why better harnesses matter…
Andrew Yang says an AI lab leader told him rogue agents seeded the web with self-replicating code. The verified Hugging Face incident was serious, but the bigger claim remains unconfirmed. Here’s what self-replication…
Explore 13 practical AI skills from September 1–15, with workflows for ChatGPT, Claude, Copilot, Muse, Astra, and AI agents.
GIF to Video: Convert Any Animated GIF to MP4 or WebM for Free Animated GIFs are everywhere, but they're a genuinely bad file format for anything beyond a quick reaction meme. They're often huge compared to a real video…
Hacker News discussion (9 points, 2 comments)
Hacker News discussion (7 points, 1 comments)
Hacker News discussion (39 points, 11 comments)
Hacker News discussion (170 points, 46 comments)
Hello HN! We're Dillon and Francesco from Cua. We were wondering how many computer use tasks actually need a full general purpose LLM (e.g. gpt-6-astra, claude-opus-5 etc.) to think through all their decisions and…
Hacker News discussion (3 points, 0 comments)
Showing 1 day · 29 items available