Skip to content
TILens What matters today in tech v0.3.0
Theme

Daily edition · React

The daily ledger

TILens turns technical updates into a focused daily brief: official releases, trusted reporting, and practitioner analysis, deduplicated and organized by topic.

16 Sep 2026 edition

10 articles · 2 sources · 1 paper ·

Top topics: JavaScript · React · AI Research

JavaScript React

I prerendered my React SPA for SEO. I forgot the links.

My site had been live for a month. Google had indexed all 352 pages. Titles matched search queries exactly. Structured data was in place. hreflang covered four locales. Then I ran a site audit and got 24 errors, all the…

Source: DEV JavaScript feed Oleg Kolesnykov
JavaScript React

What I’ve Learned as a Frontend Developer After 3+ Years

Three years ago, I thought frontend development was mostly about turning Figma designs into React components. That was my mindset when I started my journey as a frontend developer. Over the last 3+ years, while working…

Source: DEV JavaScript feed Nazmul Himel