Skip to content
TILens What matters today in tech v0.3.0
Theme

Daily edition · Frameworks

The daily ledger

TILens turns technical updates into a focused daily brief: official releases, trusted reporting, and practitioner analysis, deduplicated and organized by topic.

12 Sep 2026 edition

13 articles · 3 sources · 1 paper ·

Top topics: JavaScript · React · AI

Python AI Django

California Brown Pelican

California Brown Pelican, in San Mateo County, CA, US The Pacifica Pier shut down at the start of June after a crack in the concrete walkway made access to the pier unsafe. It has since been entirely taken over by…

Source: Simon Willison's Weblog
Python AI Django

Quoting Paul Ford

For a while, I must admit, it looked as if software developer roles like mine were done for. How could we fight against tireless robots? But our industry is slowly realizing that making truly cutting-edge software still…

Source: Simon Willison's Weblog
Python AI Django

OpenAI agents attacked RubyGems back in May

OpenAI agents carried out an undisclosed attack on RubyGems is a new bombshell report from Spencer Kitts, Thomas Larsen, and Sydney Von Arx - three of the four authors of the report on the agent attack on disused wikis…

Source: Simon Willison's Weblog
JavaScript React

I Finally Published My First NPM Package! 🎉

Hello everyone 👋 I’m really happy to finally share my first NPM package: taglite 🚀 This package started from a simple need in one of my projects. I needed a Tag Input component, so I tried several different libraries.…

Source: DEV JavaScript feed Hossein Najafi
JavaScript React

Integrating APIs with Ryvax.js: A Practical Guide

Integrating APIs with Ryvax.js: A Practical Guide In modern web development, interfacing with APIs is a critical task for building dynamic and engaging applications. Ryvax.js simplifies this process through its robust…

Source: DEV JavaScript feed Kvant swatg
JavaScript React

Benchmarking in-app announcement widgets: 150KB vs 3.8KB SDK

We recently ran Lighthouse audits across 40 top B2B SaaS web applications. Over 65% of them were failing Interaction to Next Paint (INP) and Largest Contentful Paint (LCP) targets. The culprit? Legacy onboarding and…

Source: DEV JavaScript feed Pavan S Poojary
JavaScript React

React Form Actions: useActionState & useFormStatus Guide

You've built this submit button before. useState(false) for isSubmitting, set it true at the top of the handler, await the request, set it back false in a finally. It works — until a teammate adds an early return inside…

Source: DEV JavaScript feed Parsa Jiravand
JavaScript AI Django Python React

🚀 Getting Back Into Building Mode

After spending time learning and strengthening my development skills, I've decided to take a more structured approach to becoming job-ready as a software developer. I'm not trying to learn everything at once anymore.…

Source: DEV JavaScript feed Chandini Pentapati
JavaScript React

How I Built a Fast, Clean Wiki & Database for Steal an Egg

Introduction Start with the problem. Mention that you wanted to dive into the Steal an Egg gaming community, but existing resources were cluttered with heavy ads, slow load times, or SEO spam. Explain your goal: to…

Source: DEV JavaScript feed Jack Ford
JavaScript React

The 3 Most-Installed ESLint Plugins Went Quiet in 2025

Pick the maintenance signal you can get in one second: days since the last release. I pulled it from the npm registry for 18 ESLint plugins on 2026-08-12. The three with the deepest install base are the three that have…

Source: DEV JavaScript feed Ofri Peretz