TILens turns technical updates into a focused daily brief: official releases,
trusted reporting, and practitioner analysis, deduplicated and organized by topic.
Here's a neat thing I had ChatGPT Work with GPT-6 Astra (Max) do this morning: I live at <my address>. Figure out 5K and 10K running routes from me that loop from my house. Use OSM data. It worked for 27 minutes and…
California Brown Pelican, in San Mateo County, CA, US The Pacifica Pier shut down at the start of June after a crack in the concrete walkway made access to the pier unsafe. It has since been entirely taken over by…
For a while, I must admit, it looked as if software developer roles like mine were done for. How could we fight against tireless robots? But our industry is slowly realizing that making truly cutting-edge software still…
OpenAI agents carried out an undisclosed attack on RubyGems is a new bombshell report from Spencer Kitts, Thomas Larsen, and Sydney Von Arx - three of the four authors of the report on the agent attack on disused wikis…
After spending time learning and strengthening my development skills, I've decided to take a more structured approach to becoming job-ready as a software developer. I'm not trying to learn everything at once anymore.…