TILens turns technical updates into a focused daily brief: official releases,
trusted reporting, and practitioner analysis, deduplicated and organized by topic.
Most online PDF tools today come with annoying limitations: file upload size caps, forced email signups, paywalls after two conversions, and privacy concerns about sensitive documents being uploaded to remote cloud…
Building cross-platform apps with React Native used to hit an immediate hardware bottleneck: if you didn't own a physical Mac, compiling an iOS .ipa binary was virtually impossible without brittle hackintoshes or…
We recently ran Lighthouse audits across 40 top B2B SaaS web applications. Over 65% of them were failing Interaction to Next Paint (INP) and Largest Contentful Paint (LCP) targets. The culprit? Legacy onboarding and…
You're probably using AI wrong. Not catastrophically wrong—but in that subtle way where you spend 45 minutes prompting Claude or ChatGPT, get a response, and then spend another hour fixing it because it misunderstood…
Shopify spent six years telling the industry that React Native was the future of mobile at their scale. In January 2025 they wrote a whole post reaffirming it. Eight months later they published "Native is now the future…
Cold start is where React Native apps feel honest. Users do not care that your feature flag system is elegant if the first screen takes three seconds to paint. This is the checklist I use when a React Native app feels…
Publicado primero en Señal.dev. Aquí va el extracto completo de la edición #1. Apertura Esta semana el debate volvió a ser: ¿estamos ante un salto real o ante otra ronda de benchmarks con marketing bien hecho? Salieron…
If you've ever pasted useState into a Next.js App Router file and gotten smacked with an error, you've met the Server/Client Component boundary the hard way. Let's build a mental model that makes this click, instead of…
Building an AI-Powered Multiplayer Quiz Platform Without a Traditional Backend How I built MindArena using React, Supabase, n8n, and AI workflows. When I started building MindArena, I thought I was creating a simple AI…
I've been quietly building Antigravity Tools — a collection of 59 free, browser-based developer utilities — and today I'm sharing everything I built and learned. Why vanilla JS? No React, no build step. The main…
arXiv:2609.10796v1 Announce Type: new Abstract: Pretrained diabetic retinopathy (DR) prediction models differ in their input fields, serialization formats, preprocessing requirements, and output semantics. Making these…
arXiv:2609.11190v1 Announce Type: cross Abstract: AI shopping assistants increasingly redirect consumer discovery, creating an urgent need for tools that support seller-side competitive decision-making. We present a…
arXiv:2609.05758v2 Announce Type: replace Abstract: Conversational assistants can blend retrieval, action selection, escalation, and wording in a single model path, or separate those roles. We report a production…
arXiv:2609.10036v1 Announce Type: new Abstract: Large language model agents produce fluent action sequences across a wide range of tasks, yet they fail in characteristic ways once the environment becomes partially…
#490 — September 11, 2026 Read on the Web React Status What's New in React 19.3 React 19.3 is here with a huuuge release post (that's packed with examples) bringing two anticipated APIs out of experimental status, as…