llm 0.35
Release: llm 0.35 New OpenAI model: gpt-6-astra for GPT-6 Astra. Tags: openai, llm, gpt-6-astra
Daily edition · Languages
TILens turns technical updates into a focused daily brief: official releases, trusted reporting, and practitioner analysis, deduplicated and organized by topic.
78 articles · 19 sources · 6 papers ·
Top topics: JavaScript · AI · React
Release: llm 0.35 New OpenAI model: gpt-6-astra for GPT-6 Astra. Tags: openai, llm, gpt-6-astra
Creepy crawlies Konstantin Ryabitsev discusses how bad the "background radiation" of abusive crawlers has become from the perspective of git.kernel.org, the official Git repository for the Linux kernel: TL;DR: we spend…
The strongest argument I see for continuing to train much smarter models quickly is the need to build defensive systems against the dangers posed by other AI. [...] We will need powerful, aligned AI for defense; to…
Recently cargo-lints were stabilized. How do I configure these lints to do the same equivalent of cargo clippy -- -Dwarnings for my CI run? I have checked the lints reference which seems to list all existing lints, and…
I wonder if the following code is sound: use core::mem::transmute; #[derive(Debug)] #[repr(u8)] enum MyEnum { A, B, C, } const { assert!(size_of::<Option<MyEnum>>() == 1) } let a = Some(MyEnum::B); // SAFETY: ??? let t:…
Tool: Video compressor I recorded a short demo video of my Equal Earth animation on my phone and wanted to publish an optimized version of that video (using FFMPEG) on my blog, so I had Claude Fable 5.1 in Claude Code…
Tool: Mercator ↔ Equal Earth I got curious about the Equal Earth map projection that was recently voted on at the UN so I had GPT-6 Astra (medium) in ChatGPT Work build me this animated transition between Mercator and…
I'm trying to wrap an external generic API, which has a FromRepresentation trait implemented for most primitive types[1]. I'd like to add a way for this wrapper to collect items from this API into a collection. My first…
This month’s Java Annotated Monthly brings you the latest Java news, a generous dose of AI-focused articles, Kotlin updates, and highlights from a variety of technologies and frameworks, plus plenty more worth adding to…
"AI engineers" established a new genre of bragging: how little of the code was written by hand, what percentage the agent generated, how many days since the last manually typed line. The proportion of generated code…
I'm trying to provide a workaround for known-badly-performing Rust versions by using feature(link_llvm_intrinsics) (permitted via RUSTC_BOOTSTRAP on stable compiler builds) but only if a Cargo feature is enabled and…
Ref: rend3-hp/rend3/src/util/scatter_copy.rs at 5480169a3dad0092b8b8da18429358177f3a0470 · John-Nagle/rend3-hp · GitHub I'm trying to update rend3-hp (my fork of abandoned rend3) to wgpu 30, from wgpu 24. There were…
Liquid syntax error: Variable '{{% raw %}' was not properly terminated with regexp: /\}\}/
Originally published on NextFuture Bạn mở Search Console, thấy trang vẫn có impression, vị trí vẫn ổn. Nhưng hỏi ChatGPT hay Perplexity đúng câu mà trang đó trả lời, nó trích dẫn ba site khác và không có bạn. Xếp hạng…
A couple of months back, I built a chatbot application using React, Node.js, and Vercel Serverless Functions, which I used in my web app, buildcv.makeadifference.app. In this tutorial, I'll walk you t
I maintain Orchid Charts, a JavaScript library for SVG charts in dashboards and reports. Give it labels and values, and it renders a chart with axes and tooltips that follows its container’s width. CSS variables let you…
You scan the QR code like you've done a hundred times before, npx expo start is running, the terminal looks fine, but the app on your phone just sits there with an error instead of loading your project. Here's what…
Query-Aware Code Compression for LLMs: 1.3M LOC to 1,500 Lines in 2.8s The Problem You want to ask an LLM a question about your codebase. You have three options: Paste everything — Repomix dumps your entire repo. For…
The easiest performance win in React isn't always your JavaScript. Sometimes it's your images. I used to think performance optimization meant splitting bundles, memoizing components, and chasing Lighthouse scores. Then…
Three weeks ago a reader left this on one of my posts: I like the refusal-machine framing. One ugly case is missing though: local is not the same as cheap. file.arrayBuffer() plus a parser copy plus a WASM heap can hold…
Showing 1 day · 78 items available