llm 0.35
Release: llm 0.35 New OpenAI model: gpt-6-astra for GPT-6 Astra. Tags: openai, llm, gpt-6-astra
Daily edition · AI
TILens turns technical updates into a focused daily brief: official releases, trusted reporting, and practitioner analysis, deduplicated and organized by topic.
578 articles · 21 sources · 544 papers ·
Top topics: AI · AI Research · Information Retrieval
Release: llm 0.35 New OpenAI model: gpt-6-astra for GPT-6 Astra. Tags: openai, llm, gpt-6-astra
Creepy crawlies Konstantin Ryabitsev discusses how bad the "background radiation" of abusive crawlers has become from the perspective of git.kernel.org, the official Git repository for the Linux kernel: TL;DR: we spend…
The strongest argument I see for continuing to train much smarter models quickly is the need to build defensive systems against the dangers posed by other AI. [...] We will need powerful, aligned AI for defense; to…
Tool: Video compressor I recorded a short demo video of my Equal Earth animation on my phone and wanted to publish an optimized version of that video (using FFMPEG) on my blog, so I had Claude Fable 5.1 in Claude Code…
Tool: Mercator ↔ Equal Earth I got curious about the Equal Earth map projection that was recently voted on at the UN so I had GPT-6 Astra (medium) in ChatGPT Work build me this animated transition between Mercator and…
Last week, Claude Fable 5.1 became available on AWS. According to Anthropic, Claude Fable 5.1 delivers frontier intelligence for ambitious tasks across coding, scientific research, and enterprise workflows. Claude Fable…
OpenAI, AIRPPU and WAN-IFRA launch an AI program to help Ukrainian news organizations strengthen innovation, resilience, and independent journalism.
Just days after OpenAI launched its newest and most powerful model dubbed Astra, which the company said marked the arrival The post “Some agents will be pursuing their own objectives”: OpenAI’s chief scientist warns AI…
Liquid syntax error: Variable '{{% raw %}' was not properly terminated with regexp: /\}\}/
A couple of months back, I built a chatbot application using React, Node.js, and Vercel Serverless Functions, which I used in my web app, buildcv.makeadifference.app. In this tutorial, I'll walk you t
Query-Aware Code Compression for LLMs: 1.3M LOC to 1,500 Lines in 2.8s The Problem You want to ask an LLM a question about your codebase. You have three options: Paste everything — Repomix dumps your entire repo. For…
OpenAI says it hit a goal it set last fall, stating researchers are now using what the company calls an The post AI agents are creating more work, not less — and OpenAI’s own numbers back it up appeared first on The New…
After using Kahoot in a training session, I wanted to replay the questions. What I missed was the rhythm: answer, watch the score move, try one more round. In a solo session, there was nobody to compete with. Quick…
Software engineering is undergoing a fundamental shift away from manual, repetitive coding toward high-level architectural design. AI app creation platforms simplify this transition by acting as intelligent force…
GPT-6 Astra has an obvious problem for developers considering an upgrade from GPT-5.6 Sol: its tokens cost 2.5 times as The post OpenAI’s new model costs 2.5x more per token — and developers are saving money anyway…
MPs welcome move but still want answers over how the conflict of interest was allowed to arise
Apart from normal processing, the application also sends data to a large language model (LLM). It then uses the model’s response to carry out a task.
PLUS: Figure's humanoid play gets a compute boost
I saved my day with a mere $52 bill. But you don't have to repeat my mistake. The post I Vibe-Coded an App in Just Two Hours (And Regretted It the Next Day) appeared first on Towards Data Science.
LLMs remain a divisive topic in these times. Perhaps we all know someone who’s become over-infatuated with their new robotic friend, or who believes it has made them a genius. …read more
Showing 1 day · 578 items available