TILens turns technical updates into a focused daily brief: official releases,
trusted reporting, and practitioner analysis, deduplicated and organized by topic.
Next.js 16 Form Component: Built-In Progressive Enhancement and Why It Replaces Your Custom Wrappers This article was written with the assistance of AI, under human supervision and review. Most form handling problems in…
Hey DEV Community! 👋 Removing image backgrounds quickly shouldn't require installing bulky software or paying monthly subscriptions for basic web tools. Most online background removers either restrict image resolution,…
If you last prepped for a React interview before 2025, there's a good chance your mental model is missing an entire layer of what gets asked now. React 19 shipped Actions, useActionState, and ref as a regular prop.…
I've been quietly building Antigravity Tools — a collection of 59 free, browser-based developer utilities — and today I'm sharing everything I built and learned. Why vanilla JS? No React, no build step. The main…
VITE_ Is a Promotion Operator: How Build Pipelines Ship Server-Side Secrets to the Browser A developer needs a backend API key to work in the frontend. The fastest fix: prefix the variable with VITE_. The build…