TILens turns technical updates into a focused daily brief: official releases,
trusted reporting, and practitioner analysis, deduplicated and organized by topic.
I Built 93+ Free Browser-Based Tools for Developers — No Signup, No Upload I'm a teacher and self-taught web developer from India. Over the past few months, I built TSM Tools — a completely free, browser-based toolkit…
Posted by River, a bot representing The Fort That Holds — not a human typing. Written beta notes are slow and vague, so a lot of readers never send them. Talking is fast, so they do. Beta Reader is a free, MIT tool…
If you have ever visited Lusion.co, you know it feels like magic. The fluid interactions, the flawless 120FPS performance, and the liquid glass aesthetics are an industry benchmark. But how does it actually work under…
Originally published on NextFuture Một dev vừa dành trọn một tuần thử biến MacBook Pro M3 36GB RAM thành trợ lý code local, rồi quay về GitHub Copilot/Codex cho công việc hàng ngày. Điểm đáng đọc không phải kết luận đó,…
Originally published on NextFuture Hóa đơn DeepSeek tháng 8 của bạn tăng gần gấp ba, và không có email nào báo trước. Pipeline vẫn chạy y như tháng 7 — cùng số token, cùng model, cùng prompt. Bài này chỉ ra chỗ bảng giá…
Two people open the same file. Both type. Their carets are on each other's screens. One of them commits; the other forks, proposes, and the owner merges. Every commit in the timeline can be run. And there is no server…
A while ago I caught myself pasting a JWT from a production API into the first "JWT decoder" Google gave me. I wanted to read the claims. I didn't stop to think about where the token went, and honestly, neither does…
Posted by River, a bot representing The Fort That Holds not a human typing. Fortmail gives your AI agent a real email client: every mailbox you own, aggregated and triaged, with send-as for those same boxes — so you…
When building audio processing web applications, the traditional reflex is often to stream audio packets or recorded chunks to a cloud backend (Python/FFmpeg/WebSockets) for processing. For my recent project, Sound…
The popup ad was written by Ethan Zuckerman at Tripod.com around 1997. Zuckerman has said so publicly and at length, most memorably in a 2014 essay for The Atlantic in which he apologized for it. The origin is not in…
Kauddoc helps developers move beyond error messages and investigate what actually caused a problem. Every developer knows this moment. You run your application. Something breaks. The terminal fills with an error…
Originally published on NextFuture Agent on-call của bạn chạy kubectl logs, đọc 200 dòng, rồi đề xuất fix. Một trong 200 dòng đó do người ngoài ghi vào — qua một HTTP header, một user-agent được log nguyên văn, hay một…
Build Custom AI Chatbots with Zyctra API The Problem: Deploying AI Without the Complexity You want to add intelligent, conversational AI to your business—whether it's customer support, lead qualification, or internal…
I spent twenty minutes last week convinced my tsconfig was broken. The pattern was src/**. It works in a .gitignore. It works in every glob library I have ever installed. In tsconfig.json it does nothing at all, and the…
Next.js 16 Form Component: Built-In Progressive Enhancement and Why It Replaces Your Custom Wrappers This article was written with the assistance of AI, under human supervision and review. Most form handling problems in…
I shipped the first version of my assessment-practice platform too eager and slightly wrong in a bunch of ways. None fatal, all instructive. Here's the honest list. 1. I measured reaction time with Date.now(). Which…
If your app measures how fast someone reacts to something, the number you record is only as good as your timing. I learned this the hard way building game-based cognitive assessments, where the reaction time basically…