TILens turns technical updates into a focused daily brief: official releases,
trusted reporting, and practitioner analysis, deduplicated and organized by topic.
This is a submission for the DEV Weekend Challenge: Dog Days Edition. What I Built Same sidewalk. Two bodies. Two completely different heat loads. Banx is my French Bulldog. Born October 5, 2022. He weighs 35 pounds —…
Meta Description: Learn about Gmail account security, 2FA, recovery, privacy, inbox organization, phishing protection, and responsible Gmail account management with USA Digital Hub. 🌟💬 24/7 Premium Support — Always Here…
Meta Description: Looking for Gmail account solutions? Learn about secure Gmail setup, account management, privacy, recovery, organization, and professional email support from USA Digital Hub. 🌟💬 24/7 Premium Support —…
This is a submission for Frontend Challenge - Comfort Food Edition, Perfect Landing What I Built I built a landing page with a restaurant theme showing menu, reservation and about the restaurant Demo Here's the live…
Originally published on NextFuture Bạn bật prompt caching trên Anthropic API vì mọi hướng dẫn cắt giảm chi phí đều nói vậy. Nhưng ít ai nhắc: caching có một điểm hoà vốn, và nếu traffic của bạn không đạt tới đó, bill sẽ…
Originally published on NextFuture Bạn giao một task cho AI agent, agent báo lại "all tests pass, đã verified". Nhưng có những trường hợp thực tế agent chỉ sửa test cho pass thay vì sửa bug, và production vỡ ngay sau…
A pure HTML and CSS comfort-food scene inspired by rasam rice on a rainy evening. What I Built This is my submission for the DEV Frontend Challenge: Comfort Food Edition, CSS Art prompt. I built Monsoon Rasam Window, a…
Here is a step-by-step guide to configuring your Playwright/Cucumber test suite to run on LambdaTest Cloud via Azure DevOps pipelines, returning test results directly to Azure. 1. Prerequisites A GitHub repository…
var is one of the ways to create a variable in JavaScript. A variable is a place to store a value, like a name or a number. var is mostly seen in old JavaScript code, written before 2015. Today most people use let and…
Time zones look like a tidy grid of whole hours. They aren't. I read the standard UTC offset of all 162 cities, countries and regions on our World Clock straight from the IANA database (via Intl) — and the real shape is…
The superstition claims Friday the 13th is unlucky. It turns out it's also, very slightly, the most likely — the 13th lands on a Friday more often than on any other weekday. I counted every month in a full 400-year…
This is a submission for Frontend Challenge - Comfort Food Edition, Perfect Landing What I Built GHAR — Food That Raised Us. What does home taste like? GHAR is an interactive food-memory experience celebrating the…
The Quest Begins (The "Why") I still remember the first time I walked into a Codeforces round feeling like I was about to face the final boss in Dark Souls — my heart was pounding, my fingers were poised over the…
Introduction Flexible printed circuit boards have become one of the most significant innovations in the electronics industry. As technology continues to advance, manufacturers are under increasing pressure to create…
Gemini stills and Veo / Flow clips often come with a small sparkle in the corner. Google is rolling out a Media watermark toggle, but it only applies to new generations — and in India it often needs Ultra. Files you…
This is a submission for Frontend Challenge - Comfort Food Edition, Perfect Landing What I Built Andaza is a landing page for an imaginary home-style Indian thali delivery service. The name comes from "andaza" — the…