CORS Chat
Tool: CORS Chat I built this today (with GPT-5.6-Sol xhigh) to help test Qwen 3.8 27B running in LM Studio on both my M5 MacBook Pro and an NVIDIA DGX Spark. It provides a web UI for exercising an…
Daily edition · Python
TILens turns technical updates into a focused daily brief: official releases, trusted reporting, and practitioner analysis, deduplicated and organized by topic.
4 articles · 3 sources ·
Tool: CORS Chat I built this today (with GPT-5.6-Sol xhigh) to help test Qwen 3.8 27B running in LM Studio on both my M5 MacBook Pro and an NVIDIA DGX Spark. It provides a web UI for exercising an…
Yesterday I released replyfast version 0.4.0, which is a Python module to receive and send messages on Signal You can install it via python3 -m pip install replyfast or uv pip install replyfast I have a script to help…
Northern Gannet, in Pillar Point Harbor, CA, US This is Morris. Morris is a local celebrity: the only known Northern Gannet (Morus bassanus) in the entire Pacific Ocean. They showed up in the Farallon Islands off the…
Note I made this proposal first as this issue, which was obviously the wrong way to go. Sorry for the extra noise. Problem Often only certain values are allowed for command line argument values. For example, you may…