TILens turns technical updates into a focused daily brief: official releases,
trusted reporting, and practitioner analysis, deduplicated and organized by topic.
Dasturlash tillari: tanlov va afzalliklar Dasturlash tillari zamonaviy texnologiyalar dunyosida muhim ahamiyatga ega. Har bir dasturlash tili o'ziga xos xususiyatlar, afzalliklar va kamchiliklarga ega bo'lib, turli…
Next.js Image Optimization in 2026: next/image v4, AVIF by Default, and the Config Changes Teams Miss This article was written with the assistance of AI, under human supervision and review. Most Next.js image…
Originally published on NextFuture Mỗi tháng bạn trả 20 đô cho ChatGPT Plus hoặc Claude Pro, tức khoảng 240 đô một năm — mà vẫn dính rate limit vào giờ cao điểm, dữ liệu prompt bị bên thứ ba giữ lại, và không hề có…
Originally published on NextFuture Agent bạn build chạy mượt trong 5 lần demo, planning rõ ràng, gọi tool đúng thứ tự. Rồi lên production, nó lặp lại một action lỗi suốt 40 phút, hoặc "nhiệt tình" gửi email cho khách…
MOKSHA Development Log — 2026-08-15 Repository: weirdcodesofficial/MOKSHA Project Description: An HTML5 browser game based on Sanatan Shastras and Karmic philosophy Language Composition: JavaScript: 89.4% CSS: 6.3%…
A heading linter sounds like a one-line regex: /^#{1,6}\s+(.+)$/gm It works until a documentation page contains a fenced example: # Real heading ```md ## This is code, not navigation ``` The regex finds two headings. A…
I'm Done Paying for Beautiful.ai — Here's My Free Alternative You know the drill. You're prepping for a investor meeting, a pitch competition, or just need to present your startup idea. You open Beautiful.ai, stare at…
Originally published on Loop & Retry — field notes on building LLM agents that survive production. The retry-budget argument is language-independent: your retry multiplier is set by how you recover, not by how often you…
Access tokens, refresh token rotation, and theft detection: the parts most Node.js tutorials leave out. A friend messaged me about his side project a few months ago: "Someone else is logged into my account. I changed my…
I wanted a simple WhatsApp AI bot without paying every month for cloud hosting or an AI API. So I built one that runs on a Windows PC I already have running 24/7. The result: WhatsApp integration with Node.js Optional…
I Built a Cloud Storage with E2E Encryption — Here Is Why The Problem Every time you upload a file to Google Drive, Dropbox, or OneDrive, your data sits unencrypted on their servers. They can read it, scan it, and use…
Start from the mismatch, because every bug in this integration comes out of it. Email hands you a MIME tree, an SMTP envelope, and a Message-ID chain that defines the conversation. Slack hands you a channel, a message…
Top 12 Sites to Buy LinkedIn Accounts with Sales … We’re available 24/7 to assist you through any channel you prefer: ✅✅✅📩 Email: Smmusapva@gmail.com ✅✅✅💬 Telegram: @Smmusapva ✅✅✅📱 WhatsApp: +1(209)419-4976 LinkedIn…
Storage ByAFR: Cloud Storage Indonesia dengan E2E Encryption Masalahnya Cloud storage di Indonesia didominasi oleh pemain global seperti Google Drive dan Dropbox. Tapi ada gap: belum ada solusi lokal yang menggabungkan…
Frontend development has evolved far beyond creating simple web pages. Today, frontend developers are responsible for building fast, accessible, and interactive experiences that connect users with digital products.…
This is a submission for Frontend Challenge - Comfort Food Edition, Perfect Landing What I Built I created a comfort food landing page designed to feel warm, welcoming, and personal. The core concept revolves around a…
This is a submission for Frontend Challenge - Comfort Food Edition, Perfect Landing Tagline: अन्नपूर्णा की रसोई — every tiffin has Home's Flavour 🏠✨ 💡 Inspiration The Challenge asks for a polished, functional landing…
For about a year, the save button in my collage editor did nothing on phones. Not "threw an error." Not "downloaded a corrupted file." Nothing at all. You tapped it, the button got its little active state, and then the…
The Quest Begins (The “Why”) I still remember the first time I tried to make a Go program do two things at once. I had a web scraper that needed to fetch a dozen URLs, parse the HTML, and stash the results in a…