Node.js Interactive 2026: A Recap
Daily edition · JavaScript
TILens turns technical updates into a focused daily brief: official releases, trusted reporting, and practitioner analysis, deduplicated and organized by topic.
55 articles · 5 sources ·
Top topics: JavaScript · React · Web
This is a submission for Frontend Challenge - Comfort Food Edition, Perfect Landing What I Built I built AFTER SUPPER, an interactive landing page about comfort food, memory, and the people around the table. Instead of…
Let's learn about Javascript via these 500 free blog posts. They are ordered by HackerNoon reader engagement data. Visit the Learn Repo or LearnRepo.com to find the most read blog posts about any technology. "Not a real…
The Quest Begins (The "Why") I was refactoring a data‑processing script that read a CSV of user events, filtered out bots, turned timestamps into ISO strings, and dumped the clean rows into a new file. The original…
Originally published on NextFuture Nếu bạn từng đợi hàng giờ để agent như Claude Code trả kết quả, đó chính là vấn đề mà startup Pháp Kog đang nhắm tới — không phải bằng chip chuyên dụng như Cerebras, mà bằng cách tối…
Originally published on NextFuture Bạn hỏi AI agent làm một việc, nó báo "xong", nhưng code không chạy. Bạn đổi model khác, vẫn vậy. Một kỹ sư làm việc với Claude Code, Codex và Cursor hơn một năm vừa công bố…
A user sent me two clips and a screenshot. My video merge tool had run to 100%, said "Applying transitions…", and then thrown: FS error: readFile 'merged.mp4' The error is honest and useless. merged.mp4 does not exist.…
Drop a JPEG onto this page and it will read the quantization and Huffman tables straight out of your file's bytes and show you the numbers your camera or your phone or Photoshop used to round the picture. It does this…
Our site has 796 indexed pages of dense, cross-referenced, deliberately weird material: machine-checked proofs, live geology, a page that reads the quantization tables out of a JPEG you drop on it. Sorting that by date…
Flaky Playwright and Cypress runs trace back, more often than anyone expects, to e2e test fixtures that quietly stopped matching the schema after last Tuesday’s migration. You have probably watched a Cypress test that…
I Built a Free Speaker One-Sheet PDF Generator (Because Canva Charges $15/month) Stop paying $15/month for Canva Pro when you just need a clean speaker one-sheet. I was tired of Canva's subscription model — $180/year…
The first version of my image-to-Minecraft-blocks converter locked up the browser tab for long enough that I assumed something had crashed. I dropped in a photo straight off my phone, hit convert, and the page stopped…
Our site now has a chapter where you scroll a camera through low orbit, visiting the four places we operate from. It looks like it should weigh fifty megabytes. It ships in roughly 1.5, and it is built almost entirely…
I Built a Free Vacation Rental House Manual Generator (Because Hostfully Charges $30+/mo) Stop paying $30+/month for Hostfully when you just need a clean welcome book for your Airbnb or VRBO listing once. I was tired of…
I Built a Free Screenplay & Script Formatter (Because Final Draft Charges $50–200/Year) Stop paying $50–200/year for Final Draft when you just need clean screenplay formatting. I was tired of Final Draft's subscription…
I wanted my X bookmarks to feel like a personal archive. The saved posts lived inside one account, the useful parts were hard to search, and the workflow offered no public reading surface. This project turns that…
What Does Scope Mean? Scope means: where can we use a variable? Some variables work everywhere in the code. Some variables work only in one small part. Think of a House In a house, everyone can use the TV in the living…
As developers and data engineers, we regularly use online tools to convert, validate, compare, reconcile, and inspect data. JSON to Excel. CSV transformations. PDF utilities. Diff and comparison tools. Invoice…
I spent most of this year believing a green provenance check on npm meant something stronger than it does. Two incidents fixed that, and the second one changed what I build. If you haven't used it: when a package is…
The useful test is not whether a free model endpoint can stream. It is whether the browser can still cancel it, retry it, and announce its state changes after you insert your own server in the middle. That question…
Showing 1 day · 55 items available