TILens turns technical updates into a focused daily brief: official releases,
trusted reporting, and practitioner analysis, deduplicated and organized by topic.
DeepSeek V4 Pro 0813 (on OpenRouter) The latest DeepSeek Pro model is now available, via API only. I had to link to OpenRouter because DeepSeek don't have any obvious announcement page for their new model. I haven't…
Release: alchemy-utils 0.1a0 I've long pondered what a database agnostic version of my sqlite-utils Python library and CLI utility might look like. This morning (literally a shower project) I tasked Codex and GPT-5.6…
The DSF Board hosts open office hours every Wednesday at 6:00 PM UTC (check your local time). Anyone in the Django community is welcome to drop in. You do not need an agenda or an invitation. Video call details are on…
But then users start to report a weird bug. It's the 4th time your team has been trying to fix it. I mean... asking AI to fix it. Unfortunately, it seems like not even Fable can figure it out. You go talk to the person…
[Python Releases Eclipse Your Security!](https://discuss.python.org/t/python-3-12-14-3-11-16-and-3-10-21-are-now-available/108537) New security releases for 3.10, 3.11 and 3.12 are now available.
Python dicts preserve insertion order since 3.6 and this is behavior is guaranteed since 3.7. This order can carry meaningful information. reprlib currently discards this information even when the caller only wants its…
Topics include , Post-quantum crypto lands in Python, MCP goes stateless — and FastMCP gets renamed, and inshellisense - IDE style command line auto complete.
emojet is an emoji library for Python: it converts between emoji and their names, in both directions, plus the searching and lookup functions that go with that. It covers the core API of the emoji package, a library…