Skip to content
TILens What matters today in tech v0.3.0
Theme

Daily edition · Python

The daily ledger

TILens turns technical updates into a focused daily brief: official releases, trusted reporting, and practitioner analysis, deduplicated and organized by topic.

12 Jun 2026 edition

4 articles · 3 sources ·

Top topics: Python · AI · FastAPI

Python AI FastAPI

I Am Not a Reverse Centaur

About a year ago I wrote on this blog about how coding with LLMs would not work for me, even if there were no ethical or environmental concerns preventing me to use them. I'm not going to repeat the arguments I made…

Source: miguelgrinberg.com Miguel Grinberg
Python

PyTheory Playground

Earlier this spring I wrote a few essays about PyTheory, the music theory library I was stuck on for five years and finally unstuck. The short version: it models tones, scales, chords, and fretboards in Python the way a…

Source: Kenneth Reitz
Python

This Website's Changelog

A changelog for a personal website is a strange genre. Nobody asked for release notes. There is no userbase waiting on a fix, unless you count me, and I already know what shipped. But this site is the closest thing I…

Source: Kenneth Reitz