Skip to content
TILens What matters today in tech v0.3.0
Theme

Daily edition · Python

The daily ledger

TILens turns technical updates into a focused daily brief: official releases, trusted reporting, and practitioner analysis, deduplicated and organized by topic.

26 Apr 2026 edition

2 articles · 2 sources ·

Top topics: Python · FastAPI

Python FastAPI

How Bitwarden Encrypts and Decrypts Secrets

As part of my efforts in reducing my dependency on Big Tech, I have been researching how to self-host my password manager. One solution that looks very promising is Vaultwarden, an open source clone of the Bitwarden…

Source: miguelgrinberg.com Miguel Grinberg
Python

A git sign bug

While working on the new git signing feature for tumpa-cli I noticed that some of the commits can not be verified. For a moment I freaked out and then thought it must be a problem in my code. But, I could not dig…

Source: Kushal Das