TILens turns technical updates into a focused daily brief: official releases,
trusted reporting, and practitioner analysis, deduplicated and organized by topic.
This is the fourth chapter of my SQLAlchemy 2 in Practice book. If you'd like to support my work, I encourage you to buy this book, either directly from my store or on Amazon. Thank you! Continuing with the topic of…
PEP 786 in a nutshell proposes to implement the format specifiers precision (.) and modulo-precision flag (z) for integer data fields in new-style PEP 3101 formatting. Precision (.) shall work in the same way as it does…
Play this short quiz to test your Python knowledge! At PyCon Lithuania 2026 I did a lightning talk where I presented a “Who wants to be a millionaire?” Python quiz, themed around iterables. There's a whole performance…
This article shares two skills you can add to your coding agents so they use uv workflows. I have fully adopted uv into my workflows and most of the time I want my coding agents to use uv workflows as well, like when…