Skip to content
TILens What matters today in tech v0.3.0
Theme

Daily edition · Python

The daily ledger

TILens turns technical updates into a focused daily brief: official releases, trusted reporting, and practitioner analysis, deduplicated and organized by topic.

06 Jan 2026 edition

2 articles · 2 sources ·

Top topics: Python

Python

PEP 820 – PySlot: Unified slot system for the C API

Hello, I’ve written PEP 820, slightly simplified from last year’s “pre-PEP” thread, a proposal to unify PyType_Slot and PyModuleDef_Slot, and fix some of their shortcomings. The abstract: Replace type and module slots…

Source: Python PEPs Petr Viktorin
Python

2025 blog review

After 2005 again in 2025 I wrote only 8 blog posts. The year was difficult in many different ways. But, from September things became a bit better. I could not do a lot of things which I thought I would do, or rather I…

Source: Kushal Das